Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Genesys Health System is a 410-bed regionally integrated health care delivery system comprised of a complete continuum of care primarily servicing Genesee, Shiawassee, Lapeer, Oakland, Livingston and Tuscola counties. We are anchored by a 21st-century inpatient facility – Genesys Regional Medical Center - one of the first medical centers of its kind built both clinically and architecturally around a patient-focused care philosophy.
- Established team of 8 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Full subspecialty support
- Open ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage - residents handle all codes, RRTs, and procedural work
- No procedures
- Codes ran by residents/academic hospitalist
- No call environment
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
The City of Grand Blanc is located in southeast Genesee County 10 miles south of Flint and 60 miles north of Detroit. Our school system is one of the best in the State of Michigan. Opportunities for shopping and dining are available in the City, as well as medical and dental facilities. Churches of all denominations are present throughout the area. Bus, train and air transportation are easily accessible. The name “Grand Blanc” is synonymous with “Golf”! Located within the Grand Blanc community are many fine public and private golf courses. Warwick Hills Country Club, situated just south of the City limits, was host to the annual Buick Open Golf Tournament, the first corporate sponsored PGA tour and the only PGA tour event held in the State of Michigan, for 50 years. Grand Blanc, priding itself on its small-town atmosphere and friendliness, is an excellent community in which to work and live.