Interventional Cardiologist Opportunity In The Midwest
Join Our Exceptional Team and Practice in a setting that values quality, physician leadership and patient care
- Established Cardiovascular Institute composed of 2 Cardiothoracic Surgeons, 1 Electrophysiologist, 6 Cardiologists, 2 Interventional Cardiologists
- Family oriented community
- Full-service and self-sustaining practice
- Call schedule 1:6
- Primary Stroke Center
- Full sub-specialty support
Cardiovascular Institute Services:
- Diagnostic Catheterization
- Non-invasive testing
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Coronary Artery Bypass
- Valve Surgery
- And MORE...
- Base Salary + Quality Bonus + Production Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Educational Loan Repayment
- Relocation Expenses
- Full Benefit Package + CME, Malpractice and Retirement
Faith Regional Health Services has a long tradition of delivering health care to the residents of Nebraska since 1923, and serves a population of 156,000 people (2010 Nebraska Census). Patients live in our primary and secondary service areas that encompass 13 counties in northeast and north central Nebraska. Medical services are delivered at multiple locations.
Our 129 bed acute care facility, offers Centers of Excellence in
- Cardiovascular care
- Cancer Care
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Women and Children’s
2019 Healthgrades Clinical Excellence Awards and Rankings:
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack in 2019
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure for 5 Years in a Row (2015-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Respiratory Failure for 6 Years in a Row (2014-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Sepsis for 4 Years in a Row (2016-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Gastrointestinal Bleed for 2 Years in a Row (2018-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Bowel Obstruction (2019)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award for 3 Years in a Row (2017-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Stroke for 6 Years in a Row (2014-2019)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism in 2019
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Pneumonia for 6 Years in a Row (2014-2019)
The physicians, administrators, nurses and other associates at this community-based health care system are dedicated to improving the health and quality of area residents. This committed team of professionals delivers personalized, compassionate health care with dignity and respect for each individual.
Faith Regional Health Services employs more than 1,200 individuals, one of the major employers in Norfolk and surrounding area. In addition to medical services, Faith Regional manages physician clinics, and is affiliated with aith Regional Physician Services, a wholly owned entity (LLC) formed to employ physicians.
Faith Regional is the Regional Referral Center for northeast Nebraska, serving approximately 156,000
- Located in friendly, safe, bustling communityof 25,000
- Offers Centers of Excellence in cardiovascular, cancer care, orthopedic care, rehabilitation, and obstetrics
- Healthgrades® Outstanding Patient Experience Aware Recipient
- Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award recognizes Faith Regional as a top-performing healthcare organization that has consistently achieved 95th percentile or above in clinical quality.
- Press Ganey Pinnacle of Excellence Award recognizes Faith Regional as a top-performing healthcare organization nationwide on the basis of extraordinary achievement and consistent high levels of excellence for at least 3 years in a row in clinical quality.
- Recognized as a Top Performer in the Nation by Healthgrades
- Named America's 100 Best for Stroke Care
Norfolk is a community of 25,000 that offers a safe, affordable community for you and your family to grow in. We have three great school districts with excellent programs, a variety of educational institutions within the community or near by, and a wide variety of activities for all ages.
Life in Norfolk can be whatever you want to make it. Part of that experience is to explore those unknown treasures that only “the locals” know about. The people are what makes this place so special, and Norfolk is a diverse community made of up community leaders, people behind the scenes that “just make things happen” and everyone in between.
For more information: