Check Out Our Family Medicine Physician Opportunity!
Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), one of the nation’s largest faith-based non-profit health systems is actively recruiting for Family Medicine Physician to join CHI St. Francis Health in Breckenridge, Minnesota!
The ideal candidate for this full-time position:
- Family Medicine residency trained
- American Board of Family Medicine board certified / board eligible
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted Minnesota medical license
- Interest in OB is a plus, but not required
- Motivated to work with us as we grow and expand the services throughout the region
- Possess excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to work in an environment where physicians and service leaders partner to lead our organization
- Enjoy working in a team-based care delivery model
- Share our commitment to service, organization values and professionalism, and our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
- Sub-specialty interest/training in sports med, adolescent, pain, geriatrics, or sleep is a PLUS
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Productivity and quality incentives
- Generous recruitment incentives
- Excellent benefit package–including a matching 401k, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, CME stipend and paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage – all designed to offer you and your family absolute peace of mind. As an added bonus, CHI will pay 100% of your relocation expenses.
Come discover why more than 4000 physicians and providers choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you’re passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore this exceptional opportunity we welcome your interest by email or call and send your CV to Lynn Kriechbaumer, Physician Recruiter at 701.530.7132 or LynnKriechbaumer@catholichealth.net or Francine Kyaw, Division Director, Physician Recruiter at 701.237.8179 or FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net.
Breckenridge, Minnesota, along with its sister city Wahpeton, North Dakota are situated on the beautiful prairie of the Red River Valley of the North, longest North-flowing river in the United States, flowing 549 miles to Lake Winnipeg, Canada, and from there to Hudson Bay. The Wahpeton-Breckenridge community offers a safe, affordable, friendly and family-oriented community with quality of life that is ideal for those seeking great work-life balance, an excellent school system, the modern conveniences of a healthy growing city, and affordable cost of living with easy access (45 miles) to the amenities of a metropolitan city and international airport. This area offers nice parks, a family community center with aquatics along with a wide variety of outdoor recreation.
Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit, faith-based health system formed in 1996 through the consolidation of four Catholic health systems, expresses its mission each day by creating and nurturing healthy communities in the hundreds of sites across the nation where we provide care. One of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, Englewood, Colorado-based CHI operates in 18 states and comprises 100 hospitals, including two academic health centers and major teaching hospitals as well as 30 critical-access facilities; community health-services organizations; accredited nursing colleges; home-health agencies; living communities; and other facilities and services that span the inpatient and outpatient continuum of care.
In fiscal year 2018, CHI provided more than $1.14 billion in financial assistance and community benefit for programs and services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. Financial assistance and community benefit totaled approximately $2.1 billion with the inclusion of the unpaid costs of Medicare. The health system, which generated operating revenues of $15 billion in fiscal year 2018, has total assets of approximately $20.5 billion. Learn more at www.catholichealthinitiatives.org
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
CHI St Francis Health is a faith based health care ministry serving to the residents at head of the Red River basin. Located in Breckenridge Minnesota, it was founded by the Franciscan Sisters of Little Falls in 1899. Catholic Health Initiatives, Denver, CO today sponsors the ministry. St. Francis is an organization that provides a full continuum of health care services. We promote health, healing and community through works of care and compassion. We are committed to a holistic healing ministry and a quality management philosophy using the St. Francis Core Values for its foundation.