Adena Bone & Joint is seeking a Full-Time Neurologist to join a three-physician practice. Neurologists support a medical staff of over 180 primary care and subspecialists. The practice is located in Chillicothe, Ohio and provides services to seven contiguous counties.
- Physicians see an average of 15-20 patients a day
- Call is 1:3
- Adena Health System is an Stroke Accredited center with telemedicine access to The Ohio State University
- Office hours are 8:00-4:30pm
This opportunity includes:
- A salary of $310,000 first & second year guarantee
- Productive Incentive in addition to base compensation
- Signing Bonus of $25,000 upon signature of final contract
- $100,000 Student Loan Assistance
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 4 weeks of Vacation; two weeks CME ($3,500)
- Malpractice Insurance
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Pension - 457 and Retirement - 403B
- Disability and Life Insurance
Adena Health System is a 261 bed regional referral center that remains focused on its commitment to provide patients with the best healthcare and personal service. Today, Adena Health System includes three hospitals (Chillicothe, Waverly and Greenfield) and five regional clinics.
Adena provides quality healthcare to more than 400,000 people within south central and southern Ohio. With more than 2,500 employees, Adena serves as an economic catalyst for the region. Adena offers our patients leading edge services in the areas of heart health, cancer diagnosis and treatment, women's health, children's health and orthopaedics. The skilled physicians and medical staff at Adena provide a number of specialty services that are typically found in larger medical centers. These include: open heart surgery; da Vinci robotic surgery; cardiac catheterization; cancer care; advanced orthopaedic procedures; high level MRI testing; and a Level II pediatric nursery. As the only health care provider in south central Ohio with da Vinci robotic surgery and the most advanced MRI capabilities in the region, Adena is well-positioned to provide patients with advanced care, close to home. As a non-profit hospital, founded on religious beliefs, Adena treats every patient with respect and compassion.