Radiation Oncologist Position in the Midwest!
Central Care, PA, a private practice with locations in Kansas and Missouri, has opportunity for full-time board certified/board eligible Radiation Oncologist to support communities close to the Wichita, KS area; specifically Newton and Emporia. This position will work with a full time team of physicists, radiation therapists and dosimetrists. The successful candidate will join an independent multidisciplinary oncology team of 6 full-time Radiation Oncologist and 6 full-time Medical Oncologists to provide high tech cancer care throughout 12 locations in Kansas and Missouri.
Central Care, PA's practice includes, but is not limited to, the following treatment practices:
- GYN brachytherapy
Advanced Equipment and Technology includes:
- TrueBeam (x2)
- Varian 2300Ex
- Varian 2100Ex
- Varian Trilogy with Brainlab
- Eclipse TPS and Brainlab iPlan
- Impac Mosaiq EMR
- Eclipse Version 15 to be installed across all sites
- AMD EMR System
Additional information about this opportunity:
- Base Compensation Plus Incentives at the discretion of the CEO
- Relocation Assistance
- Visa Sponsorship with 100% Visa Success Rate
- New Grads Welcome
- Internal Coverage for PTO and CME
- Future Growth Opportunities Possible
- Tumor Board Participation
- Peer to Peer Review
- Access to Clinical Trials
- Internal Coverage for CME and PTO
- Work-Life Balance
- Full Benefit Package Provided
Central Care, PA provides all aspects of practice management including, but not limited to, administration, billing, and marketing.
Come join our team - the possibilities are endless!