Pediatric Physician | Full Time - Williston, North Dakota!
What We Are Offering
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Standard Monday – Friday work schedule
- Recruitment Incentive
- Paid relocation
- Matching 403b retirement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- CME Time and Dollars
- Paid Vacation
Medical Center Highlights
- 25-bed critical access regional medical center
- Offering a range of services to an estimated 60,000 people
- Provides comprehensive hospital and clinic services
- New Williston Birthplace opened recently
- Experienced team of physicians and nurses
- Hospitalist program
- North Dakota consistently ranks as one of the safest states, most livable state, and healthiest states in the nation
- Ranked #18 in Outdoor Life Magazine article, “The Top 200 Towns for the Outdoorsman”
- Direct access to a wide array of outdoor recreation, a top 100 golf course, Lake Sakakawea, the largest man-made lake in the country, premier walleye fishing, the finest deer and game bird hunting regions in the United States
- High-quality public and private education
- Beautiful community parks, sports facilities, and modern recreation centers, churches, and cultural opportunities
- Rapidly growing and prosperous local economy enriched by the oil and gas industry, agriculture and the service sector
Come discover why more than 4,700 physicians and advance practice providers choose to call Catholic Health Initiatives home. If you are passionate about patient care and like what we stand for, take a moment to explore these exceptional opportunities by emailing your CV / cover letter to FrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net or call 701.237.8179 or LynnKriechaumer@catholichealth.net or call 701.530.7132.
CHI St Alexius Health - Williston Medical Center founded in 1920 by the Sisters of Mercy, is a fully accredited Joint Commission, 25-bed critical access regional medical center offering a range of services to an estimated 60,000 people from Western North Dakota and Eastern Montana. We provide comprehensive hospital and clinical services. Equipped with advanced medical technology and staffed by a team of skilled healthcare professions, we are committed to providing quality care in a friendly environment.
Our Core Values – Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence
Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
The City of Williston is nestled in the northwest corner of North Dakota, just 60 miles from the Canadian border and 18 miles from the Montana border; it is a growing community with a bright future. Williston North Dakota consistently ranks as one of the safest state, most livable state, and healthiest states in the nation. Williston was ranked #18 in Outdoor Life Magazine’s article, "The Top 200 Towns for the Outdoorsman,” and features direct access to a wide array of outdoor recreation – a top 100 golf course, boating on Lake Sakakawea, the largest man-made lake in the country, premier walleye fishing, the finest deer and game bird hunting regions in the United States, and scenic Theodore Roosevelt National Park.
Coupled with our high-quality public and private education, beautiful community parks, sports facilities and modern recreation center, churches, and cultural opportunities – it is a quality of life that is unmatched and makes Williston the envy of small communities around the State. Add a rapidly growing and highly prosperous local economy enriched by the oil and gas industry, agriculture and the service sector - you’ll love living, working and raising a family here. We invite you to come work and play in Williston, ND - and experience our amazing quality of life. Join us!
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.