Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
The Jewish Hospital-Mercy Health, founded in 1850 as the first Jewish hospital in the United States, welcomes and cares for people of every faith in Kenwood, a Cincinnati suburb. Its legacy of teaching physicians dates back more than 100 years and today, residents in surgery, medicine, podiatry, and pharmacy all train at The Jewish Hospital. Renowned services offered include the region’s only adult Blood & Marrow Transplant Center; a premier Joint Replacement Center performing nearly 1,000 total joint replacements every year; the region’s most experienced mobile mammography program; the Weight Management Center and full-spectrum cardiovascular and emergency services. A new patient tower featuring all private rooms was constructed in 2016.
- 200-bed, community, non-profit hospital
- Established 14 physician team with a clinical performance nurse
- No procedures; Full subspecialty back-up
- Open ICU
- Hospitalists run codes
- Part-time option available
- H1b facility; Access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented providers are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our providers.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
Cincinnati’s blend of cultural heritage, historic architecture, world-class sports teams, and museums draw people from all over the United States. Popular Cincinnati attractions include cruising along the Ohio River in the BB Riverboats, going to see the Bengals pro-football or the Reds pro-baseball teams play, strolling along the Cincinnati Riverfront Park or visiting one of the many art and history museums. Other attractions include the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the Krohn Conservatory and Coney Island. Cincinnati’s mix of indoor and outdoor entertainment, restaurants and attractions make it the perfect city in which to live and work, no matter the season.