Urgent Care Physician
GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation’s fastest growing urgent care companies, has recently partnered with Hartford HealthCare with plans of opening 15 co-branded Urgent Care centers in the Hartford Metro area in 2017 and 2018.
We are looking for Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care Physician Assistants / Family Medicine and Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners / Family Medicine, Med/Peds and Urgent Care Physicians with at least one year of experience treating both adult and pediatric patients.
Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem openings available in Glastonbury, Wethersfield, Enfield, Newington, Southington, South Windsor, Meriden, Avon, & West Hartford areas.
Our state-of-the-art centers are modern and patient friendly, and feature:
- Electrostatic "smart glass" procedure rooms.
- Transparent charting on a wide screen in each exam room.
- Mobile x-ray equipment.
As part of a large multispecialty group (Hartford HealthCare Medical Group), we also offer:
- Unified EMR (EPIC) that can be accessed by caregivers across the Hartford HealthCare network.
- Competitive salary and benefits, with an upside potential that will be easily achieved if you are entrepreneurial in spirit and have kindness and competence as your clinical imperatives.
- Coordinated care when referring to specialists & Internal network referrals which help with your productivity.
- Flexible staffing model to accommodate for high volume centers, to ensure that our providers are able to focus on quality care
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
GoHealth partners with regional health systems that are at the forefront of care delivery innovation, including Northwell Health (f/k/a/ North Shore-LIJ), New York's largest health system, Legacy Health, the largest nonprofit, locally owned health system in the Portland-Vancouver area, Dignity Health, one of the nation's largest health care systems, headquartered in San Francisco, and now Hartford HealthCare, the largest integrated health system in the state of Connecticut.