Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Bowling Green, Kentucky!
EmCare is searching for Emergency Medicine staff Physicians to become part of our prestigious practice at TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital located in Bowling Green, KY.
Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or other specialty and possess 2 years EM experience.
- 40,000 annual ED visits
- Extraordinary new hourly rate
- Board Certified Primary Care must have extensive experience
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians
- 20-bed ED
- 40 hrs. of physician coverage:
- 36 hrs. of MLP coverage
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Sign On Incentive for Full Time Candidates
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital licensed for 211-bed community hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky. It offers the following services: emergency medicine, cardiac cath lab, accredited Chest Pain Center, advanced primary stroke center, imaging and diagnostics, oncology, an orthopedics program featuring Blue Distinction® designation for hip and knee replacement, surgery and women’s care.
Bowling Green is the third largest city in Kentucky and always listed among the most progressive. CNN Money ranked Bowling Green top 100 best places to live.Where else can you go spelunking, witness an American icon in the works, and go for a twisted ride in the air - all in one weekend? Nowhere, other than Bowling Green, KY! Located less than one hour north of Nashville, off I-65, Bowling Green rolls out a red carpet experience for anyone in search of an opportunity to sample the Southern hospitality of a unique town on the move.
Cultural Activities: Performing arts center, symphony orchestra, museums, festivals, galleries, National Corvette Museum, distilleries, wineries, eclectic shops, diverse restaurants and arboretum
Recreational Activities:Biking, Boating, Fishing, hiking, Mammoth Cave National Park and numerous motorsports activities
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital
For more than 43 years TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital has been providing quality healthcare to Southern Kentucky. TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed, community-based facility with comprehensive medical and surgical programs including neurosciences, orthopedics, imaging, cardiology, 24-hour emergency department, and other services. Recent improvements included increasing ER beds from 12 to 22, a major expansion of the surgical department, expanding the PACU unit from 7 to 15 recovery bays, and a $1.5 million cath lab modernization, and the addition of da Vinci robotic surgery.
An affiliate of the TriStar Health System, TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital was the first Accredited Chest Pain Center in Kentucky, increasing the likelihood of survival in a cardiac emergency by 37 percent. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is focused on quality outcomes and is a provider of complete emergency care for people throughout Southern Kentucky. For more information about the services offered, visit the website at TriStarHealth.com and choose TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital. TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is located at 1801 Ashley Circle in Bowling Green, KY.
Bowling Green/Warren County/South Central Kentucky
• Bowling Green KY has now been ranked as a prime area for Physicians and Surgeons in the second annual “Best Places for Physicians and Surgeons” report by careers and personal finance website, GoodCall.com.
•Bowling Green has been shifting to a more knowledge-based, technology-driven economy. With one major public university (Western Kentucky University) and a technical college, Bowling Green serves as an education hub for the South Central Kentucky region. In addition, the city plays an integral part as the leading medical and commercial center.
• Conveniently located one-hour North of Nashville, TN (along I-65), the city serves as the trade hub for a 10-county region (market catchment area approximates 280,000).
• Population base of 162,231 (2012 est.) residents with an estimated annual growth rate of 5.9%. Population change since 2000: +22.9%. It is the 3rd largest city in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Median household income: $43,397. Average unemployment: 5%. Cost of living: 11.6% below national average. Job growth (2012): 2.7%.
• Bowling Green, KY – home to Western Kentucky University & The Gatton Academy of Mathematics & Science and the state’s third largest city, serving as an economic hub for a 10-county area
• Business and industry growth continues to drive the economic engine of Bowling Green with the highest job growth rate in KY.
• Nationally recognized for education, implementing programs like FranklinCovey’s™ “The Leader in Me”, making Bowling Green an ever-growing city with young families
• Cost of living below national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues throughout including the Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center, The Bowling Green Western Symphony Orchestra and year-round festivals
• With over 64 parks and 18 golf courses, Bowling Green offers endless opportunities for sports and recreation including Lost River Cave and Olde Stone golf course, designed by Arthur Hills.
• Recognized as one of America’s Dozen Distinctive Destinations by National Trust for Historic Preservation, Bowling Green is committed to its historical roots.