Hospitalist in Marietta, OH
Memorial Health System in Marietta, Ohio is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an employed team of 18 Hospitalist . We are looking for a highly-motivated and proactive individual who shares our commitment to patient and family-centered care. The Hospitalist Team at MMH is highly regarded among all specialties for providing the highest quality of care to our patients.
- Guaranteed base salary of $284,000 with additional signing bonus, relocation, and loan repayment
- Average 16-18 patients on rounding shift and 7-10 admissions on admitting shift
- 182 shifts per year ~16 per month
- Block scheduling
- Custom Hospitalist EMR system
- Immaculate private office space for hospitalist team including spacious private kitchen, game/break room, team lunch (provided), individual office space and lockers, two private restrooms, and large call room.
- Open ICU
- Procedural skills required
- Supportive & collaborate medical staff and administration
Hospital Employment Model
Marietta Health Care Physicians, Inc., a full management service organization (MSO). We administer to independently owned physician practices and physician networks, taking care of the administrative details of your business, allowing you to focus on quality patient care.
At Marietta Health Care Physicians, Inc., our team offers over 30 years of combined health care experience with sound business principles and strategic vision. We’ve developed an array of cost-effective, comprehensive support services customized to meet your needs and help you run your practice. Our services include: management services, physician billing, transcription referral, managed care preparation, managed care contract development, medical record consultation, physician office policy and procedure development, and HIPAA privacy consultation.
Memorial Health System consists of a 200-bed not-for-profit community hospital, a full service cancer center, a critical access/orthopedic hospital, 110+ physician practices, 2 urgent care centers, a rehabilitation center, a free standing emergency department, an extended care facility and a retirement community.
Our medical staff is comprised of a 170+ specialists including (but not limited to): surgical oncology, bariatric surgery, thoracic surgery, 24 hour hospitalist coverage, plastic /reconstructive surgery and interventional cardiology).
In addition, the system maintains:
- Surgery suites with 9 state of the art operating rooms, including a Robotic Suite (Da Vinci)
- Block scheduling known for efficiency and long tenured OR nurses
- Eleven ICU Beds (a combined medical and surgical ICU)
- 24 bed Special Care Unit (3 vent rooms)
- Emergency Department with 48+ visits per year to the core facility alone
The city of Marietta, located in scenic Southeast Ohio, boasts unique shops, exceptional dining and a vast array of cultural and entertainment venues. Smithsonian Magazine has named Marietta to its list of "Top Communities to Visit in 2014".
Employers in the service area include DuPont, Hino Motors, the US Treasury Department, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.