WI Urgent Care Provider in New Facility
Green Bay is home to many things. From the legendary Packers to an environment that is ideal for working, living and raising a family. The area is also home to Bellin Health, where we’ve created one of the nation’s leading health systems.
Bellin Health System is a rapidly growing, innovative network of hospitals, physicians, and clinics throughout Northeastern Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Bellin Hospital is a 220 bed community hospital recently recognized by Consumer Reports as the #1 hospital in the nation for patient safety.
- The system’s network of employed primary care and specialty care physicians and Advance Practice providers located throughout the region serve a population of 600,000 people.
- Bellin Health Oconto Hospital is a critical access hospital serving as a key access for patients to the quality services provided by Bellin Health System.
- Bellin College provides bachelor’s degree programs in nursing and radiography and masters programs in nursing.
Our vision is that the people in our region will be the healthiest in the nation.
Bellin Health invites you to consider an exceptional opportunity that will allow you to have it all...a busy, yet rewarding practice and tranquil waterfront living in the Green Bay Metro/Marinette. Enjoy spectacular scenery and beautiful lakefront developments in a true four-season climate. Bellin Health is growing again! We are expanding our services ~ we want to assure our patients have access to care when they need it. Bellin Health is actively seeking additional physicians to join our expanding Urgent Care Clinic provider team. Applicants will need to be either BC/BE Family Practice Physicians with 2-5 years’ Urgent Care Clinic experience.
- Full-time Practice
- At least five (5) twelve (12) hour shifts Monday through Friday, in any combination during each two week period (Marinette Urgent Care weekday shift hours)
- at least one (1) eight (8) hour shift on a Saturday and one (1) eight (8) hour shift on Sunday during each "two week period" (Marinette Urgent Care Weekend shift hours)
- 12 hour shifts – five (5) days in a two week pay period and one 12 hour weekend (Saturday or Sunday) in two week pay period (Green Bay Urgent Care Shift hours)
- Major holidays rotate amongst the Urgent Care Team
- 264 hours of time off per year
- Compensation - $225,000/year base with ability to earn production bonus during 1st years and subsequent thereafter (physicians only)
- $10,000 per year for Supervision of 1 or more Advance Practice Clinitians
- CME - $5,000 per year and 10 days (physician only)
- Relocation up to $8,000.00 and sign-on bonus
- 401k, 457b, health, dental, short term/long term disability, vision offered
- Personal Liability Insurance
- No call rotation
- EMR, Epic, access from home
- Average of 25-30 patients/shift
- Urgent Care sites are complete with moderately complex labs and Radiology
Over the last few years, we’ve provided Marinette and Oconto with more and better healthcare services. We’ve now consolidated our Marinette services into a brand new, multi-specialty clinic as part of Bellin Health Oconto Hospital service offerings.
Bellin physicians who specialize in everything from primary care to heart, cancer and orthopedics are already here, and they’re bringing some of the best medical outcomes to the region at prices among the lowest. In addition to providing comprehensive medical care for families, Bellin Health Marinette has taken convenience, responsiveness and access to the next level by offering P.A.S.S. (Priority Access Scheduling Service) with 24/7 scheduling and same-day appointments.
Specialty services at Bellin Health Marinette include:
- Asthma & Allergy
- Occupational & Physical Therapy
- Occupational Health
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine
- Sports Medicine & Orthopedics
- Urgent Care