Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep Medicine Physician in Marietta, OH
Memorial Health Systems Pulmonary/Critical Care/Sleep team is seeking the right candidate to join a robust practice. If you are interested in a great clinical schedule, excellent pay and benefits, and a family friendly community and town, please see the practice details listed below.
Memorial Health System is located in Marietta, Ohio and services an Ohio and West Virginia population base of over 300,000. Marietta is a lovely town full of personality and outdoor adventures. It is conveniently located within driving distance to many major cities such as Pittsburgh, Columbus, and Cleveland. For more information on the town, please visit www.mariettaoh.net or give me a call at any time. We are currently scheduling interviews for 2018 and 2019 candidates.
- 2-year guaranteed base salary starting at $400,000
- Additional productivity bonus potential
- Signing bonus, student loan repayment up to $100,000, relocation, and annual CME
- Clinic 8-4:30
- Av. 25 patients in clinic
- 11 bed ICU with step down unit
- 24 bed special care unit
- Established growing practice
- Sleep is preferred but not required
- Paid time off (PTO): 6 weeks (30 business days)
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Retirement: 403(b), 457, and a generous pension plan are all offered
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for the physician and their family
- Annual CME funds-$5,000 plus an additional account for business expenses
Memorial Health System consists of a 200-bed not-for-profit community hospital, a full service cancer center, a critical access/orthopedic hospital, 110+ physician practices, 2 urgent care centers, a rehabilitation center, a free standing emergency department, an extended care facility and a retirement community.
Our medical staff is comprised of a 170+ specialists including (but not limited to): surgical oncology, bariatric surgery, thoracic surgery, 24 hour hospitalist coverage, plastic /reconstructive surgery and interventional cardiology).
In addition, the system maintains:
- Surgery suites with 9 state of the art operating rooms, including a Robotic Suite (Da Vinci)
- Block scheduling known for efficiency and long tenured OR nurses
- Eleven ICU Beds (a combined medical and surgical ICU)
- 24 bed Special Care Unit (3 vent rooms)
- Emergency Department with 48+ visits per year to the core facility alone
The city of Marietta, located in scenic Southeast Ohio, boasts unique shops, exceptional dining and a vast array of cultural and entertainment venues. Smithsonian Magazine has named Marietta to its list of "Top Communities to Visit in 2014".
Employers in the service area include DuPont, Hino Motors, the US Treasury Department, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.