Adult Psychiatrist in Central Connecticut
Two Psychiatry positions available: one on the 15-bed Adult Inpatient Psychiatric Unit; and one in the hospital's Outpatient Clinic.
Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group has an exceptional opportunity for a full-time BE/BC psychiatrist to join a well-established practice that includes and extensive team of physicians, nurse practitioners and licensed clinical social workers. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a respected group of mental health professionals who provide a full spectrum of mental health services.
• Competitive salary/relocation bonus/comprehensive array of benefits offered/malpractice coverage
• Join two psychiatrists with extensive experience and success
• This position offers a diversity of clinical experience including in-patient, out-patient and consult-liaison
• Duties include providing clinical supervision for a collaborative team of mental health professionals
• Most call is from home via pager and is shared with other members of the Department
• J-1 and H1B visa sponsorship available
Horizon Health is the nation’s leader in the provision and management of psychiatric and physical rehabilitation contract management services in general acute care hospitals nationwide.
Horizon is committed to doing what is best for our patients and our customers in our programs and services. At Horizon, we build long-lasting relationships with our patients and their families, with the communities served by our facilities and programs, and with the administration of our client hospitals.
Bristol, CT is one of the largest cities in the state, with open country landscapes as well as friendly neighborhoods lined with sidewalks.
Bristol is situated in Central Connecticut, 20 miles southwest of Hartford with easy access to all major highways. It is a wonderfully diverse and family friendly community that offers a wide range of historical, entertainment, and dining opportunities.
The quality of life benefits from the 700 acres of beautiful parks, a high rated education system including two high schools with upgraded buildings and surrounding athletic fields, and an aggressive promotion of economic development that attracts reputable industry which in turn increases our grand list. The Bristol community is active in the arts, a wide range of sporting activities, and preserving our city’s rich history of architecture, revolutionary clock making, and general manufacturing.
Our Community is:
• Conveniently located in the central region of Connecticut.
• Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
• Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
• Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres.
• All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
• Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
• Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
• Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!