Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, Belle Plaine Urgent Care
Ridgeview Medical Center is seeking qualified physician assistant and nurse practitioner candidates for an urgent care opening at our newest clinic in Belle Plaine, MN (opening May 2017). This individual will work closely with primary care colleagues to insure patients receive high quality convenient care.
Our urgent care providers office and collaborate with primary care providers and staff to insure we are engaging patients with an integrated care continuum, addressing urgent and convenience care as well as preventive and chronic health care needs.
Full-, part-time and casual positions available for day, evening and weekend shifts. Two years urgent care or primary care experience is strongly preferred.
Ridgeview Urgent Care Clinics are open M-F, 8 am to 8 pm; Saturday and Sunday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Provides general patient care under the direction of or in consultation with a physician utilizing the process of observation, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient clinical problems and health care needs
- Consults with physician regarding unusual or abnormal cases and makes appropriate referrals for evaluation or treatment
- Provides input in the development of policies, programs, procedures or protocols for the clinic
- Performs preventive health counseling and instructs patients in treatment plans
- Performs patient follow-up
- Assists physicians with procedures
- Serves as a patient advocate and resources to clinical staff
- Assists in planning, evaluation, coordination and revision of patient care services
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to effectively handle high-stress, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to respond appropriately to unpredictable situations and diverse patient populations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in the English language for effective written and verbal correspondence
- Graduate of an accredited physician assistant program
- PR Certification
- Two years urgent care or primary care experience preferred
Ridgeview Medical Center is an independent, nonprofit, regional health care system serving a five-county area in the southwest metro region of the Twin Cities.
Its network includes three hospitals—located in Waconia, Arlington and Le Sueur—a multitude of primary and specialty care clinics, emergency services and specialty programs, a nursing home, independent living apartments and Two Twelve Medical Center in Chaska—a freestanding 24/7 emergency and urgent care facility with multispecialty clinics and services.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|