EM Opportunity near St. Louis, MO
- 32,000-volume ED
- 12 hour shifts
- 11 hours of NP/PA coverage daily
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits include Medical Malpractice with tail and CME
- 24/7 administrative support
- Opportunities to moonlight, unlimited income potential
- IL License
- H1B, H1B transfer accepted
At Integritas, our providers are part of our family. We emphasize frequent and regular face-to-face communication. When our providers have a question or a need, they reach out to someone they know and trust. Work for a locally owned, Physician-led company.
- Granite City is located on the far West side of southern Illinois, just on the other side of the Mississippi River from metropolitan St. Louis, MO.
- Founded in 1896, Granite City was named by William and Frederick Niedringhaus, who established it as a steel making company town for the manufacture of kitchen utensils made to resemble granite.
- The Granite City Park District owns 13 parks. Wilson Park is the most notable, it contains a pool, ice rink, park office, skate park, food and beverage stand, tennis courts, several pavilions, baseball fields, and a wedding area. The Park District offers baseball, flag football, tennis, soccer, basketball, and hockey programs for the youth.
- Every summer around July 4, Wilson Park hosts the Patriots in the Park program. The program includes live entertainment, carriage rides, carnival rides, food & beverage stands, and the second largest fireworks display in the St. Louis area.
- Granite City is located just 22 minutes from St. Louis Lambert International Airport, as well as multiple Amtrak stations in the area that provide service to Chicago, IL.