Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Rural Minnesota Location
Ridgeview Clinics has openings for experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistants in several Ridgeview Clinic locations. These positions will provide general family medicine services to patients ranging from infants to older adults. You will be joining a dynamic interdisciplinary care team of family practice providers.
- Provides general patient care utilizing the process of observation, assessment, planning, Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient clinical problems and health care needs
- Provides input in the development of policies, programs, procedures or protocols for the clinic
- Performs preventative health counseling and instructs patients in treatment plans.
- Performs patient follow-up
- Assists physicians with procedures
- Recognizes and responds appropriately to medical emergencies including telephone triage
- Serves as a patient advocate and resources to clinical staff
- Assists in planning, evaluation, coordination and revision of patient care services
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to effectively handle fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to respond appropriately to unpredictable situations and diverse patient populations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in the English language for effective written and verbal correspondence
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and formal nurse practitioner program or accredited physician assistant program
- Current Minnesota nurse practitioner/physician assistant licensure
- CPR Certification
- Two years previous nurse practitioner or physician assistant experience in a primary care or urgent care setting
Ridgeview Medical Center is an independent, nonprofit, regional health care system serving a five-county area in the southwest metro region of the Twin Cities.
Its network includes three hospitals—located in Waconia, Arlington and Le Sueur—a multitude of primary and specialty care clinics, emergency services and specialty programs, a nursing home, independent living apartments and Two Twelve Medical Center in Chaska—a freestanding 24/7 emergency and urgent care facility with multispecialty clinics and services.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|