Psychiatry Practice Opportunity
Join an established Psychiatry program at Avera St. Luke's in Aberdeen, South Dakota. We are looking for a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join a great team and step into a very busy psychiatric practice setting. Consider becoming part of this unique opportunity in a state-of-the art multi-specialty healthcare system. To learn more about the multifaceted benefits of living and working in Aberdeen, SD, please contact us.
- Competitive and excellent base salary
- Outstanding call schedule
- Excellent benefits
- Productivity bonus
- South Dakota has no state income tax
- 24 hour physician-staffed Emergency Department
- Careflight emergency helicopter service
- Mental Health Services (Inpatient and Outpatient)
- Worthmore Treatment Center and Nadric Addiction Services (inpatient and outpatient assessment and treatment for alcohol, drug and gambling addiction
- Call schedule one in four
- Loan forgiven over three year period
- Sponsor J1 and H1-B waivers
Avera St. Luke's Hospital has over 85 physicians on staff representing specialties including: Neurosurgery, Interventional Cardiology, Nephrology, Urology, Neurology, Orthopedics, ENT and Surgery. It is a 139-bed regional medical center with 24-hour emergency room physician coverage, complete with CAREFLIGHT helicopter service. The hospital boasts of a brand-new Surgery Center, ICU, OB unit, and outpatient imaging center.
Life is good in Aberdeen!
Aberdeen, SD is a city of Midwestern hospitality mixed with metropolitan progressiveness. Aberdeen provides an exceptional quality of life, a host of activities and family attractions, superb K-12 school systems - including a new public high school and new primary and elementary private school buildings - and both a public university and private college. Aberdeen has a large regional airport with daily flights to Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN. South Dakota also has no state income tax.
If you are looking for a busy practice in a family-centered community, we think you'll like Aberdeen as much as we do! The medical service area of Aberdeen extends across all of northeastern South Dakota and into a large section of southeastern North Dakota... serving over 110,000 people.