NM OBG opportunity near Las Cruces!
This is an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE OBG Physician to join a group of dedicated health care professionals in the scenic community of Deming, New Mexico.
- Step into a thriving, established practice in a continuously growing community
- New State-of-the-art ORs
- Opportunity for a great deal of GYN Surgery if desired
- Practice consists of OBG Physicians and a Nurse Practitioner
- Strong Referral Base
Mimbres Memorial Hospital (Accredited by The Joint Commission) is adding new service lines and 24/7 coverage of existing service lines that will service two major markets and several smaller markets.
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus potential
- Commencement Bonus
- Full Employee Benefits Package
- CME Allowance
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Stipend during Training and more!
Mimbres Memorial Hospital and Nursing Home (MMH), is a critical access facility that has a limit of 25 acute care beds with a 66-bed long term care/skilled nursing unit, and is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Located in the scenic high desert community of Deming, Mimbres Memorial is the primary care provider for the southwestern corner of New Mexico with a medical service area of 35,000 Mimbres Memorial offers a full range of services including 24-hour emergency care
Deming is a scenic high desert community. Located on Interstate 10 less than 1 hour west of Las Cruces and has easy access to El Paso, TX, 1 ½ hours east. The high altitude and dry climate make basking in the 340 days of sunshine/year a joy