Family Medicine Physician for Walk-in Clinic located in Fort Wayne, Indiana
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region's largest employer with over 11,000 employees. we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
Parkview Health is actively recruiting for a Family Medicine physician to staff our Walk-in Clinic in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Full time position
- No Call
- Supervise Advanced Practice Providers
- Urgent Care or ER experience a plus, but not a requirement
Parkview Health offers an EXCELLENT benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, retirement contribution plan, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Contact Susan Dillon at Susan.Dillon@parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here