(2) BC Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners Needed in Beautiful Glenwood, LA
IASIS Healthcare is seeking (2) board certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to care for adult only patients in both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
Bulk of case load will be outpatient work at Glenwood Regional’s Behavioral Health Unit, located about 4 miles from the hospital.
40 bed hospital divided into 2 units – 20 geriatric beds and 20 general psych beds with a daily census of 18-21 patients. Currently (2) doctors and (1) Psychiatric NP on staff with mid-level support.
- Standard business hours with work/home life balance. Quality of life is always top consideration.
- Brand new advanced behavioral health EMR
- Must have 4-5 years experience and Psych NP certification
Glenwood Regional Medical Center’s proud tradition of providing high-quality healthcare started more than fifty years ago. Over the years, the hospital has grown in size, adding new services and modern technology, but you’ll still find the same family-oriented, friendly service that’s been the cornerstone of this community hospital since the day it opened.
Glenwood is the only full-service hospital in West Monroe. From its busy birthing center to its emergency room to its surgical suites, the hospital offers a broad spectrum of services to care for the community.
Over the years Glenwood Regional Medical Center has been a leader in bringing the latest technological innovations to the residents of Ouachita Parish. Glenwood was one of the first hospital’s in the area to pioneer 64-slice CT technology, that offers the clearest views ever obtained of the human heart. Digital Mammography services are recognized as the gold standard in detecting abnormalities and disease in the breast. Glenwood has electronic patient records and electronic bar code scanning of medications to further improved the accuracy and speed information can be shared among caregivers about their patients.
Glenwood has been nationally recognized for quality, especially in the area of cardiology. It also consistently scores high in patient satisfaction. Glenwood became a member of the IASIS family of hospitals in February 2007
- Heart and Vascular Institute – Award-winning heart program including cardiac catheterization, cardiovascular surgery, 64-slice CT imaging, hybrid OR, cardiac rehabilitation, heart disease prevention and diabetes management programs
- Women’s and Children’s Pavilion – Dedicated women and children’s wing with labor and delivery birthing suites, newborn and neonatal intensive care, a pediatric unit and comprehensive women’s surgery department
- Cancer Center – Offering IMRT/IMRS, a dedicated oncology nursing unit, stereotactic breast biopsy and brachytherapy services
- Emergency Medicine – Providing comprehensive emergency care, including a chest pain center for fast treatment of heart attacks and a fast-track for minor emergencies
- Diagnostic Imaging – Advanced diagnostic imaging technology, including 64-slice CT Scanner, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound
- Rehabilitation Services – Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services with cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation programs and physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Sleep Apnea Center – Nationally-accredited sleep medicine program
West Monroe is situated on the Ouachita River across from the neighboring city of Monroe, and the two cities are often referred to as the Twin Cities of northeast Louisiana. Recognized as one of the top 10 cities on the rise in Louisiana, this area is a vibrant hub for restaurants, hotels, entertainment and outdoor recreation. With its small town atmosphere and great schools, come see for yourself why they say “here in West Monroe, you will find everything you need and more that you expect”!
Healing is a process, not an event. We understand and respect this, just as the ancient Greeks did. They gave us the Hippocratic Oath, and from them, we took our name.
“IASIS” - an ancient Greek word that means “the process of healing”.
We are a healthcare services organization delivering high-quality, cost-effective healthcare through a broad and differentiated set of capabilities and assets, including acute care hospitals with related patient access points and a diversified and growing managed care risk platform.
Our company is comprised of our acute care operations, which include 16 acute care hospitals, one behavioral hospital and multiple other access points, including 132 physician clinics, multiple outpatient surgical units, imaging centers, and investments in urgent care centers and on-site employer-based clinics, that serve more than a combined 1.1 million patients annually, and our diversified and growing managed care risk platform, Health Choice and its affiliated entities.
Our business model is centered on deploying our acute care expertise and managed care risk platform, either separately or on an integrated basis, in urban and suburban markets to manage population health, integrate the delivery and payment of healthcare services and ultimately expand our total market opportunities within our existing and new geographic markets.
Founded in 1998, privately held IASIS Healthcare is a leading owner and operator of community-focused hospitals in high-growth markets. IASIS Healthcare began principal operations in October of 1999, in transactions arranged by the management team and Joseph Littlejohn & Levy. In 2004, Texas Pacific Group, a private equity firm managing more than $48 billion in assets, led a group of investors to acquire IASIS. Today, TPG is the single largest stockholder in IASIS.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|