Practice inpatient internal medicine with an established, skilled and diverse group of internal medicine physicians
Schedule is 23 weeks per year
Trauma II hospital
Physician led healthcare system
Teaching opportunities available at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine located in Grand Forks
Altru Health System, a physician-led, community-owned, not-for-profit health system, serves over 225,000 residents in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. We are a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
- More than 230 physicians and 44 physician-led specialties
- Level II Trauma Center
- 2 hospitals: Altru Hospital and Altru Specialty Center
- Altru’s Sports Advantage powered by EXOS
- Altru Advanced Orthopedics
- Sanny & Jerry Ryan Center for Prevention & Genetics
- Truyu Aesthetic Center
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- First in North Dakota to offer Fibroscan
- Accredited as a Primary Stroke Center
Altru Family Medicine Residency and the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences offer teaching opportunities in family practice and general surgery.
Grand Forks is a community of 60,000 residents with an excellent school system, safe neighborhoods, low crime rate, affordable housing and an abundance of cultural and recreational activities.
The University of North Dakota (UND) is located in Grand Forks. UND is one of 47 public universities in the country with both a medical school and an accredited law school. In addition, UND is home to one of the top aerospace programs in the world. UND competes in Division I intercollegiate sports and is the home to the 11,700-seat Ralph Engelstad Arena, which is considered the finest college hockey arena in the country.
To request additional information regarding this opportunity or to submit your CV, please contact:
Jenny Semling, Manager Physician Recruitment
Altru Health System
1200 South Columbia Road | PO Box 6003
Grand Forks, ND 58201
701-780-6607 | 800-437-5373 x 6607
When you join Altru Health System, you will join over 4,000 health professionals and support staff committed to caring for the region for more than 100 years.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive benefits, relocation and immigration allowance, and generous vacation and CME time off
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Research and academic opportunities
- Call schedules allowing for meaningful family time
- Excellent referral base from Altru's primary care clinics
- New, state-of-the-art hospital scheduled to break ground in 2019