Hematology Oncology physician with expertise in Sarcoma is needed to join a hospital employed opportunity in Miami, FL. This provider will join an established team of oncologists in South Florida.
Competitive compensation and full benefits are offered including malpractice, 401k with match, CME, and paid time off.
Please apply for more information.
Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida for 60 years. As a comprehensive healthcare facility, Mercy offers a full range of services to the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities. A 488-bed acute care facility, Mercy Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission. Mercy is affiliated with over 700 physicians representing 27 medical specialties. Its Centers of Excellence include: The Heart Center, the Maternity and Women's Health Center, the Miami Cancer Center, theMinimally Invasive Institute, the Orthopaedics Institute, and the Surgical Weight Loss Center.
As Miami-Dade County's only Catholic hospital, Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida and is affiliated with HCA East Florida Division, an HCA affiliate. Since its inception in 1950, Mercy Hospital has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God's people and providing spiritual support.
Mercy Hospital is dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.
* Behavioral Health (Inpatient and Outpatient)
* Cardiac Catheterization & Angioplasty
* Comprehensive Cancer Services
* Critical Care Units
* Diagnostic Services
* Emergency Medicine (Adult and Kid Friendly)
* Gastrointestinal Services
* Heart & Vascular Care
* Hyperbaric Medicine
* Infusion Center
* Kidney Dialysis
* Minimally Invasive Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery
* Neonatal Intensive Care Level II
* Neurological Services
* Occupational Health Services
* Open-Heart Procedures
* Orthopedic and Spine Institute
* Rehabilitation Services (Inpatient & Outpatient)
* Sleep Disorders Center
* Weight-loss Surgery
* Women's Services
* Wound Care
* Magnet Recognition by the American Nurses
Credentialing Center's (ANCC) for excellence
* Hyperbaric and Wound-Care Center designated
as the Divers Alert Network (DAN) Regional
Coordinators for Florida and the Caribbean
* Now accessible by land, air, and sea
* Designated by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center