Internal Medicine Opportunity - 100% Outpatient Practice
Seeking Internal Medicine physicians who are interested in practicing outpatient internal medicine with the support of a large hospitalist group.
- 1:15 outpatient call – phone calls only
- One holiday phone call coverage a year; no hospital coverage
- Supported by a large hospitalist group for all inpatient care
- 100% outpatient care
- Appointment lengths controlled by clinicians
- Two St. Cloud clinic sites
- Specialists available for consultation
- APP support in the clinic
- 1:1 clinician to hall nurse ratio
- Resources on site include: care coordinators, referral coordinators, PharmD, anti-coagulation nurses, Behavioral Health providers, diabetes educators.
- Opportunities to teach residents and students
- Flexible scheduling for family-friendly lifestyles
- Largest Outpatient Clinic Building in CentraCare Health
- 450,000 square feet.
- Speciaties of Pediatrics, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Pediatric Walk-In Clinic, Pediatric Sub Specialty Clinic, Pediatric Rehabilitation, OB/GYN, Genetics, Adult Psychiatry, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Diabetes Center, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Oncology, Coborn Cancer Center, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Behavioral Health Services, Dental Clinic, Surgical Center and Urgency Center.
- Full imaging, laboratory services & Pharmacy
- Gift gallery and a Bistro
- A walking path is available to enjoy the outdoors and promote health and wellness
CentraCare Health is a collaborative group of Central Minnesota healthcare professionals, working together to provide comprehensive, high-quality care, close to home. It aspires to be the leader in Minnesota for quality, safety, service, and value. CentraCare Health is comprised of CentraCare Clinic, a physician-driven, multi-disciplinary clinic and St. Cloud Hospital, a 489 licensed bed regional medical center offering a full continuum of inpatient and outpatient services, five rural hospitals, 19 clinics, and six long-term care facilities.
- Progressive regional hospital serving a population of 917,698 in a 23 county area in Central Minnesota
- Licensed for 489 beds
- Level II trauma center with over 61,000 visits/year
- Regional referral center
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Truven "Top 50” Heart Hospital
- Magnet designation since 2004
- 450+ physicians on medical staff
- Recent $225 million addition featuring, new surgical suites, new ICU/CCU, & private patient rooms
- CentraCare Health was has been on the list of “Best Places to Work in Minnesota” by Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- Single Hospital Community
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. You can take advantage of the events in Minneapolis/St. Paul, but live in a low stress and relaxing community.
- 60 minutes from Twin Cities
- Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
- Four season recreation
- Theatre and arts
- Excellent School options
- Family Friendly
- Four colleges
- Lakes area
St. Cloud Area Education Resources
St. Cloud School District 742
Sartell School District 748
Sauk Rapids/Rice School District 47
Diocese of St. Cloud Catholic Schools
St. John's Prep
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud Technical College
College of St. Benedict / St. John's University