Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 357-bed, non-profit hospital
- Established team of 22 physicians and a clinical performance nurse
- Hospitalists will assist with codes on own patients and be a part of rapid responses
- No call environment
- Open 30-bed ICU with intensivist service and tele-ICU at night; procedures not required
- H1B eligible facility; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
- Open to internal medicine trained physicians or family medicine trained with strong inpatient experience
Commitment to our Front-Line Providers
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our providers can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
Location & Lifestyle
The Rockford regional is a real, original, city of gardens and rivers, and a wonderful place to spend life or a weekend. There are museums, unique shops, many types of restaurants, or take in plenty of art and culture the region has to offer. There is something for everyone in Rockford between the Rockford Art Museum, the musical theatre, or the dazzling architecture. There is so much family fun to be had in Rockford with Magic Waters, one of the largest public water parks. Volcano Falls, features go-karts, laser tag, and mini-golf. If the family is interested in something a little faster you can check out Rockford Speedway, one of only two NASCAR sanctioned tracks in Illinois. Those that are interested in outdoor activities can look into the numerous 5k Walk/runs (Including a Color Vibe 5k), Full or 1/2 marathons, or even Tough Mudders. Perhaps sporting events are more up your alley, check out the Baseball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, or Ice Skating events or teams in Rockford.