Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry - Jackson, TN
West Tennessee Healthcare's Pathways Behavioral Health Center is currently seeking Psychiatric Certified Nurse Practitioners. Specific duties could include a combination of outpatient and inpatient responsibilities.
Compensation paid at an hourly rate based on candidates experience and background as well as a productivity incentive component. Call for more information regarding possible benefits.
• Jackson-Madison County General Hospital/West Tennessee Healthcare
• 642 beds
• 35 Operating Rooms
• 300+ Physicians on Active Staff
• 100,000+ ER visits per year
• 75 Critical Care Beds
• One of the top ten largest public not for profit healthcare systems in the U.S.
• Ambulatory Surgery Center
• 550,000 people in 17-county service area
Learn more at West Tennessee Healthcare Physician Recruiting
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|