Baseball, Bike Trails and Breweries - Less than an hour from Chicago!
State-of-the-Art Facilities & Extensive Onsite Services. Riverside Medical Center can accommodate the very simple to the most complex rehabilitation and post-surgery recovery for patients and their families.
Onsite @ Riverside:
- Miller Post-Acute Rehabilitation
- Seven Locations for Outpatient Therapy
- State of the Art Rehab Gym
- Pain Management Specialists
- Interventional Pain Management
- CARF® Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
Riverside’s East Tower 5th Floor | Ortho/Neuro-Focus:
- Hospitalists program for greater physician and patient satisfaction
- Patient-centered spacious private rooms
- Experienced team of nurses, techs and therapists
- Innovative design to meet diverse needs of ortho/neuro patients
- On-floor physical therapy
- Strong Provider Referral Base
- Competitive Base Salary
- wRVU Production
- Signing Bonus
- Loan Repayment
- Housing Stipend
- CME and PTO
Why Choose Riverside? Healthcare, Community, Family ... Home!
The premier healthcare provider in the region, Riverside Healthcare is a not-for-profit fully integrated network of healthcare services that includes more than 140 multi-specialty physicians that make up the Riverside Medical Group (RMG) and Riverside Medical Center. Riverside is a 314-bed Level II Trauma Center with award-winning nationally recognized programs in heart care, cancer care, neurosurgery and orthopedics. Our reputation for nursing excellence has made Riverside the the area's only Magnet® Recognized hospital. Because Riverside's clinical performance ranks them among the top 5 percent of hospitals nationwide, Healthgrades has named them a Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence, and Truven Health Analytics presented them with the 100 Top Hospitals® award. Riverside also operates more than 40 community, primary and specialty health centers throughout the region.