Northeast Georgia Physicians Group * Neurology – Outpatient
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Neurology – Outpatient
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), a multi-specialty group bringing together more than 360+ talented physicians, Advanced Practitioners, is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,000,000 people. NGPG is currently recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join our growing practice.
- Office Based
- EMG/ EEG lab
- 24/7 Inpatient & Critical Care Medicine are also part of this multispecialty group
- Group currently consists of 4 Neurologists plus two Neuro-Hospitalist and three hospital based Nurse Practitioners.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) and NGPG offer state of the art facilities and equipment, as well as the opportunity to perform cutting-edge procedures and learn from skilled, tenured colleagues.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC-Gainesville) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 900+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians. NGMC-Braselton opened April 1, 2015 as a 100 bed community hospital with the potential to grow rapidly in the next few years. NGMC-Barrow is a 56-bed hospital that was acquired in January 2017. With the combined hospitals, that totals over 700 beds!
NGPG offers Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. We are in the fourth fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
Contact Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter at 770.219.6635
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia. Through the services of a medical staff of more than 900+ physicians, the residents of Northeast Georgia enjoy access to the state's finest and most comprehensive medical services.
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011 - 2017.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center's expert level of care has been recognized on a national and statewide level including:
- Number one in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Cardiac Care
- Accredited with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer for Cancer Care
- CARF-accreditation for inpatient rehabilitation including stroke specialty care certification, one of the first in the nation
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence certification, and the first hospital in Georgia to offer gastric bypass surgery using the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
•Georgia’s #1 Heart Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Orthopedic Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Vascular Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Women’s Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Neurological Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Pulmonary Hospital