Nurse Practitioner Occupational Medicine - Corvallis, Oregon
The Corvallis Clinic is actively seeking a part time certified family nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join an established occupational medicine program. The largest physician-owned, multi-specialty group in Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley, The Corvallis Clinic has a long established tradition of serving the health and safety needs of area employers from a variety of industries and sizes.
- Part time position - 20 hours per week, outpatient only, no call
- Responsibilities include injury treatment, return to work evaluations, and physical examination
- Average number of patients per day = 15-20
- Team includes two physicians, practice manager, two certified medical assistants, and dedicated office personnel
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Generous CME, starting bonus and relocation allowance
The Mid-Willamette Valley
- Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon
- Access to abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals and superb schools
- Home to Oregon State University
- Easy driving distance to the Oregon Coast, Cascade Mountains and Portland Metropolitan area
Corvallis is home to Oregon State University, 90 miles from Portland, 70 miles from the Cascade Mountains, and 60 miles from the Oregon Coast. Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon, Corvallis provides easy access to abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals, and superb schools. And, Corvallis is consistently ranked one of the most educated, safest and "greenest" cities in the nation!
More information about The Clinic and community: www.corvallisclinic.com
To deliver exceptional medical care with compassion and a commitment to service.
In partnership with you, we will make a positive difference in the health and well-being of people entrusted to our care.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|