Bariatric Surgery - Physician Assistant
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in North Georgia, brings together more than 340+ talented physicians, advanced practitioners and other clinical staff and represents 27 specialties at over 66 locations. NGPG is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS). NGPG is currently recruiting a Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join our growing practice.
- Group Practice; 8 General Surgeons, 2 Bariatric Surgeons and 5 AP’s
- Clinic 2-3 days/week; Surgery (including general and bariatric cases) 2-3 days/week (however, not a “set” schedule)
- Work closely with supervising physician sharing patients in clinic – 25-30 patients daily
- Round on patients daily in Gaiensville and Brasselton
- PA - First Assist in Surgery to include general surgery, robotic surgery and advance laparoscopy
- Be comfortable giving Public Information Presentations to potential Bariatric Surgery patients
- The ideal candidate will possess a mature, calm, even-keeled personality and compassionate bedside manner. A self-starter mentality and excellent work ethic along with a positive, flexible attitude are critical.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC-Gainesville) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 900+ members. NGMC-Braselton opened April 1, 2015 as a 100 bed community hospital. We expect it to grow to 300-400 beds. We also recently added NGMC-Barrow (56 beds) to the family as of January 1, 2017
Healthgrades has named Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2018 and only one of two hospitals in Georgia to get this honor. Also, NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011 - 2017.
• Georgia’s #1 Surgery Hospital • Georgia’s #1 Heart Hospital
• Georgia’s #1 Orthopedic Surgery Hospital • Georgia’s #1 Vascular Surgery Hospital
We offer Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. We are in the 4th fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
Contact us today and learn why Northeast Georgia is the perfect location to Live, Work and Play.
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) is a not-for-profit community health system dedicated to improving the health and quality of life of the people of Northeast Georgia. Through the services of a medical staff of more than 900+ physicians, the residents of Northeast Georgia enjoy access to the state's finest and most comprehensive medical services.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) isn’t just Georgia’s #1 Hospital for the third year in a row 2014 - 2016, it’s also in the top 10 in the nation according to a recent study by CareChex, an independent healthcare quality rating service and NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011- 2017. Northeast Georgia Medical Center's expert level of care has been recognized on a national and statewide level including:
- Number one in Georgia and top 5% in the nation for Cardiac Care
- Accredited with Commendation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer for Cancer Care
- CARF-accreditation for inpatient rehabilitation including stroke specialty care certification, one of the first in the nation
- American Society of Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence certification, and the first hospital in Georgia to offer gastric bypass surgery using the da Vinci robotic surgical system.
•Georgia’s #1 Heart Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Orthopedic Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Vascular Surgery Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Women’s Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Neurological Hospital
•Georgia’s #1 Pulmonary Hospital
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|