Mid-Atlantic Endocrinologist Opening
WellSpan Summit Physician Service Endocrinology
Providing a health care experience that is patient and family care centered
- Innovative Endocrinology Practice; we want the position to fit the provider!
- Expansive coverage to Franklin County and surrounding areas
- In office biopsies
- Monthly meetings of physicians to discuss difficult cases
- Access to a Pediatric Endocrinologist
- Excellent referral base
- Busy from day one
- Position designed for lifestyle balance with excellent hours
- Must be BC/BE in Endocrinology
- Joining a practice of 2 Endocrinologists, 1 Pediatric Endocrinologist, 3 Nurse Practitioners and 3 Dieticians
- Highly competitive salary and educational loan repayment
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Generous allowances for CME, Dues, and Relocation Assistance Lifestyle/Community
For confidential consideration contact:
Tammie Chute, Assistant Director
of Provider Recruitment and Retention
Franklin County is in the heart of South-Central Pennsylvania where you’ll find mountains, lakes, and a picturesque countryside coupled with theater, music, skiing, fishing, and much more. Franklin County merges the best of small-town friendliness with easy access to metropolitan areas. We’re only 90 minutes from Baltimore and Washington, D.C., and only 3 hours away from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
WellSpan Health is an integrated health system that serves the communities of central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. The organization is comprised of a multispecialty medical group of more than 1,500 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, a regional behavioral health organization, a home care organization, eight respected hospitals, more than 19,000 employees, and 170 patient care locations. WellSpan is a charitable, mission-driven organization, committed to exceptional care for all, lifelong wellness and healthy communities.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in York, Adams, Lancaster, Lebanon and Franklin counties, which offer an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. Our communities offer abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, and historic tours. The communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area and Philadelphia.
If you value a strong sense of community, the more palatable pace of suburban living, and the convenience of a workplace close to home, you’ll realize the advantages of considering WellSpan Health as part of your future.