Dermatologist for Leading Cancer Center
DERMATOLOGIST (No MOHS):
BANNER MD ANDERSON CANCER CENTER, PHOENIX
Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center / Division of Internal Medicine is actively recruiting for Staff BC/BE Dermatologist to join our melanoma program at the BMDACC/Banner Gateway Medical Center campus. The division includes clinicians from all of the non-oncologic internal medicine disciplines. This section will include two dermatologists whose primary focus will be on melanoma. This position is supported by a large philanthropic endowment. We are seeking applicants with an interest in skin cancers to include skin screenings and managing chemotherapy actions. Average number of patients per day is 14. This is a Monday through Friday position. Call is not required.
The Dermatologist will collaborate with the Division of Hematology and Medical Oncology to provide outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with skin cancers with access to state-of-the-art technologies in a multidisciplinary cancer care environment. Opportunities for participation in clinical research.
Banner Health offers:
- A competitive salary plus incentives,
- Relocation assistance available,
- Fully paid occurrence based paid malpractice,
- Paid CME plus allowance and
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family.
Please submit your letter of interest and CV for immediate consideration!
Banner Health and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center opened the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center on Sept. 26, 2011 on the campus of Banner Gateway Medical Center in Gilbert, Ariz. To provide the best care to all of the Phoenix area, we have extended our services to other Banner campuses including Banner Thunderbird Medical Center in Glendale, and Banner University Medical Center, downtown Phoenix.
The center joins Banner Health, one of the country’s largest nonprofit hospital systems, with MD Anderson, internationally renowned for its cancer treatment and research, to deliver unprecedented levels of cancer care in Arizona.
MD Anderson’s mission to “eliminate cancer in Texas, the nation and the world through outstanding programs that integrate patient care, research, education and prevention” complements Banner Health’s mission “to make a difference in people’s lives through excellent patient care.” MD Anderson is one of only 40 comprehensive cancer centers designated by the National Cancer Institute. For seven of the past nine years, MD Anderson has ranked No. 1 in cancer care in "America's Best Hospitals" a survey published annually in U.S. News & World Report.
While the cancer center will provide care for all types of cancers, our primary focuses include:
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancers
- Gynecologic cancers
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Prostate cancer
- Skin cancers
- Liquid tumors, such as lymphoma and leukemia
- Convenience, accessibility and healing are the cornerstones of the center.
- Its design merges the “high tech” world of medicine with the “high touch” needs of cancer patients to provide customized, holistic care.
- The center’s unique environment incorporates proven evidence-based design theories to enhance healing such as natural light, artwork, water features and views of nature.
- Patient and family amenities include:
- Expansive lobbies
- Outdoor balconies for infusion therapy
- Larger patient rooms and treatment areas
- Patient and family support
- Retail services