We are seeking a full time employed Family Medicine Physician for our Singing River Medical Clinic located in Hurley, Mississippi. This clinics is supported by several experienced mid-levels and clinic hours are Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 6:30 pm and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm. Singing River Health System has much to offer as a health system and as a community. Board Certified or Board Eligible required. Suitable candidates can expect the following:
- Competitive incentive package with a guaranteed base plus performance and production bonuses
- Sign-on Bonus or Relocation Assistance
- Student loan assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Annual pledge towards licensure and fees
- Malpractice Coverage provided by Singing River Health System
- Benefit package includes: paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, etc.
Singing River Health System is both a mission-driven provider of health services and one of the largest employers on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Every day our dedicated team of caregivers makes an impact on the lives of almost everyone in our community, often in more ways than one.
We provide critical health services, numerous community outreach programs and charitable services and educational programs. We strengthen the local economy by recruiting over 300 of the very best physicians and other professionals to our community while providing good jobs, wages, and benefits to more than 2,500 employees and their families.
Through this dedication, we help improve the health of the community while making it a better place to live and work. We are honored to be the caregiver of choice.