Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (APRN)
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Natchaug
If you enjoy variety, this job is for you!
At Hartford HealthCare, we strive for a balance of career and lifestyle. Our fully integrated system includes five hospitals, a large multi-specialty medical group, a state-wide behavioral health network, senior care and rehabilitation services. We offer a clinically advanced and stimulating work environment in which to grow your career.
We are seeking two, Full Time APRNs to “float” between locations within the Natchaug Hospital network. This is an excellent opportunity for a new grad to obtain exceptional on-the-job experience, or a seasoned professional who enjoys variety and wants to hone their skills.
- Potential to cover a specific geographical area (Northern or Southern CT)
- Mileage reimbursement for travel
- Position will cover day patients who return home at night
- No Call required
- Additional income for Voluntary Call on weekend/holiday rounding
- Well-developed onboarding program provides training, resources and introductions you need to be successful
- Well run, efficient clinical and administrative business operations in a growing and financially secure organization
- Modern, well-appointed offices staffed with high quality, patient focused staff and expertly managed by seasoned practice management professionals
Advanced Practitioners Enjoy:
- $5,000.00 Sign-on Bonus National Health Services site for provider loan repayment
- Outstanding compensation
- Comprehensive benefits include high quality, low cost medical/dental, paid time off, generous retirement plan, CME time and reimbursement, LTD/STD/Life
Work Locations Include:
Enfield, Vernon, Dayville, Danielson, Windham, Mansfield, Norwich, Groton and Old Saybrook
40 (Full Time)
Natchaug is eastern Connecticut’s leading provider for children, adolescents and adults with mental illness and substance abuse addictions, and offers a variety of programs including inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, residential treatment for court-involved teenage girls, clinical day treatment schools and chemical dependency services through its 10 site network of care while holding its mission in Helping people find their way while educating and empowering individuals to participate in their own care and recovery. For more information about Natchaug, visit our website: https://natchaug.org/
Nurse Practitioner Qualifications;
- Requirements include CT licensure as an Nurse Practitioner and psychiatric certification to work with children, adolescents or adults living with mental health/chemical dependency.
- The successful candidate will have excellent pharmacological intervention skills.
- ANCC Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified (PMHNP-BC)
Natchaug Hospital is the primary provider of a regional system of care for children, adolescents and adults with mental illness and substance abuse problems.
The hospital's 57-bed facility in Mansfield Center, Connecticut, provides inpatient care for over 650 seriously emotionally disturbed children and adolescents as well as 1,300 adults in crisis each year. Journey House, a 13-bed residential treatment center for adolescent girls, is also operated by Natchaug Hospital on its Mansfield campus.
Natchaug's day hospital, after school and special education school programs provide treatment to more than 2,750 children, adolescents and adults each year through programs in Danielson, Dayville, Enfield, Groton, Mansfield, Montville, Norwich, Old Saybrook, and Vernon.
Founded in 1954, Natchaug Hospital is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization accredited by the Joint Commission and licensed by the State of Connecticut. Our special education programs are approved by Connecticut's Bureau of Special Education.
We participate in most insurance and managed care programs and are approved by Medicaid and Medicare.
Natchaug is a member of Hartford HealthCare.
We are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities. Our location in the Last Green Valley offers a variety of lifestyle options, including commutes from the shoreline, leafy suburbs, river communities and upscale urban areas.
We also take advantage of excellent schools, recreational, cultural and sporting activities and a wide range of reasonably priced housing - all while being close to Hartford, Providence, Boston and New York City.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|