- 278-bed facility
- Level II Trauma
- 12-hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12-hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- 900 trauma admissions annually
- 1-2 Consults per day
- Emergency general surgery
- 15 shifts per month
- Specialties include Neurosurgery, orthopedics, cardiovascular surgery, urology and gastroenterology.
- Opportunity for an elective general surgery practice if desired
Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match $5,000 CME Allowance Competitive Income Potential Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs including cardiovascular services with open-heart surgery and cardiac cath. Service area covers a 75-miles radius in Wabash Valley. Regional is the only full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Joint Commission and has provided quality care to the Wabash Valley community for 135 years.