Physician, Long Term Care, in beautiful St Petersburg, FL
Professional Health Care of Pinellas is seeking a full-time, board certified, M.D. for Long Term Care. The Long Term Care Physician has scheduled patients in multiple Long Term Care and Assisted Living Facilities around Pinellas County.
- 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday (with one weekend and 1-2 night(s) of call per month)
- Competitive salary with quarterly Productivity Bonus and partnership opportunities
- Comprehensive benefit package: 401k with match, employer paid Life Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability, Wellness Program and paid time off.
- Annual CME Allowance
- Malpractice and Credentialing taken care of by the practice
- No state tax
- 360 days of sunshine
We are an independently owned (since 1997), growing practice in St Petersburg, Florida. In this position, physicians have the opportunity to utilize their skills and talents in a challenging and rewarding setting caring for a diverse population of adult patients. If you are interested in this position, please feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate is friendly, energetic and has a passion for caring for the Long Term Care patient.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, Collaborative, Talented, Resourceful, good documentation skills
- Experience with EMR, prefer Eclinicalworks
- Bilingual skills a plus
PHC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free and tobacco free work environment.
Professional Health Care of Pinellas is an internal medicine and family care practice. We have Board Certified Physicians on call 24hours, 7 days a week to best serve our patients whether it be in office, hospital, nursing homes or various long term care facilities. Our highly trained support staff of Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Registered Nurses along with our Physicians offers superior care, understanding and treatment to our patients and their families.
The emphasis in our practice is to deliver high quality care at the point of service by physicians that are able to communicate with the patient, employer and insurance personnel. We believe that medical care whether urgent or routine can be provided at a fair and reasonable cost without large medical bills or compromising care.