Adult and Child Adolescent Psychiatrists for a 103 bed, free standing psychiatric center in Midwest
Parkview Behavioral Health, located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is a 103 bed, free standing psychiatric center. In order to meet the growing demands in our area, we are seeking Board Eligible/ Board Certified Psychiatrists to join our team.
- Adult and/or Child Adolescent opportunities
- Inpatient and/or outpatient opportunities available
- Join our team of 12 providers!
- 2019 IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals
Parkview Behavioral Health is one of 10 service lines for the Parkview Health System. The freestanding psychiatric hospital consists of 16 beds dedicated to children, 18 beds dedicated to adolescents, a 20 bed unit dedicated to older adult patients and a 6 bed psychiatric ICU. There are also hospital outpatient services of intensive outpatient treatment and partial hospitalization at several facilities in addition to two outpatient physician clinics.
Excellent benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, annual CME allowance, retirement contribution plan with match, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region’s largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
Contact Brittany Thomas at Brittany.Thomas2@Parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here