Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician - Mercy Children's Hospital in St. Louis County, Missouri
Come grow with Mercy Kids!
Mercy Children’s Hospital in St. Louis County, Missouri, is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to join a group of six board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physicians in our Pediatric Emergency Department.
- 22,000 pediatric emergency visits annually in our modern12-bed unit.
- Over 165 beds in our children’s tower, including pediatrics, PICU, Level III NICU and behavioral health units.
- 24-hour in-house neonatology and pediatric hospitalist coverage.
- 175 pediatric providers on staff with over 80 fellowship trained pediatric specialists.
- Active child life program in our hospital & pediatric emergency department.
- Educational program for University of Missouri medical students.
- Member of Children’s Hospital Association.
This Position Offers:
- Employment with Mercy Clinic, including highly competitive compensation model.
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, and more.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949| fax: 314-364-2597
email@example.com | mercy.net/PediatricEmergencyMedicine
Mercy Clinic supports Mercy Hospital-St. Louis which is a 979-bed, community, not-for-profit, teaching hospital located in the suburbs of St. Louis. Mercy Hospital is a Level 1 trauma center and has residency training programs in family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN and a Critical Care Fellowship. The campus also includes a Children’s Hospital, Heart Hospital and free standing Cancer Center with 100K square feet of diagnostic & research capability.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis offers:
- 24/7 Hospitalist Coverage
- Mercy SafeWatch Electronic ICU Program
- EPIC Software System, which is an innovative tool that helps us fulfill our commitment to serving patients with the highest levels of safety, quality care and personal service. “One patient one record.”
- Surgery Center- 29 operating rooms