Cardiologist Needed Attractive Student Loan Repayment
Looking for the ideal combination of lifestyle and career challenge? Our Health System provides an atmosphere where you can practice at your professional best.
- Base salary + RVU generated Bonus
- 3 year contract
- $35,000 Signing Bonus
- $15,000 Relocation
- $2000 Stipend from contract signing till start date
- Student loan repayment
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 30 paid days off per year
- 5 additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
A Cardiologist is needed to join 248 bed not-for-profit regional hospitals. The health system serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing service to a 6 county area of south central Missouri serving 200,000.
Phelps Health, located in Rolla, is one of Missouri's leading regional referral centers, servicing over 200,000 residents in South Central Missouri. We have 240 beds and currently employee 100 physicians/providers.
Rolla is known as the "middle of everywhere," which it truly is. Rolla, conveniently located along I-44, is 100 miles from St. Louis and Springfield. Rolla and the surrounding area, offers many outdoor activities for enthusiasts such as bike trails, scenic river ways for canoeing and kayaking, along with fine shopping, restaurants and entertainment.