Primary Care Opportunity in Vero Beach, FL
Employed Primary Care opportunity in beautiful Vero Beach in an existing practice with one other Primary Care physician.
Fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Sebastian River Medical Center offers surgical services including orthopedic, sports medicine, thoracic oncology and endovascular procedures to patients on the Treasure Coast. The recipeint of several awards and distinctions, SRMC is a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence (American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery and the American College of Surgeons) and a Certified Primary Stroke Center (The Agency For Health Care Administration). We offer a full suite of cardiac services including diagnostic and interventional cardiology as well as hospital-based cardiac, pulmonary and physical rehabilitation programs, laboratory services, a sleep disorders center, transitional care unit, and the Center for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine.
Sebastian River Medical Center is committed to achieving the highest level of measurable quality and efficiency in the delivery of health care services that are responsive to the needs and values of our patients, physicians, employees, and visitors.
One of The Joint Commission's Top Performers on Key Quality Measures:
- Heart Attack, Heart Failure, IMM and Surgical Care, 2014
- Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia and Surgical Care, 2010 - 2013
Hospital Service Designations:
- Quality Respiratory Care Recognition by the Association for Respiratory Care
- Primary Stroke Center designated by Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration
- State of Florida Level One Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Emergency Room Level IV Trauma Center
- Lung Cancer Screening Center of Excellence, The Lung Cancer Alliance - 2015
- Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center of Distinction Designation, Healogics - 2015, 2016
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American College of Surgeons (ACS) and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) - 2013
- Stroke Care Excellence Award, 2014
- America’s Best 100 Hospitals, 2012 and 2013
- Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence 2010 - 2012
- Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award, 2012
- General Surgery Excellence Award, 2011 - 2012
- Critical Care Excellence Award, 2011
- Employer Choice Award, Keiser University - 2016
- Chamber Member of the Year, Sebastian River Area Chamber of Commerce - 2013
- Hometown News Reader's Choice Best Hospital Award - 2013, 2014, 2015
- Becker’s Hospital Review: Top 100 Great Community Hospitals - 2013
- Indian River Chamber of Commerce Industry Appreciation Outstanding Architecture Award, The Center for Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine - 2012
This opportunity is on a beach front community in the East Coast of Central Florida and nearby the illustrious and pristine Vero Beach! Top notch private, charter and public A-rated schools! Seventy-two miles of white sand beaches lie in wait of sunbathers, surfers, families, and fishermen year-round! In the Treasure Coast, lies the historic Sebastian Inlet which is home to events like professional surfing competitions, festivals, and concerts and also known for excellent saltwater fishing. The inlet spans three miles of beautiful oceanfront. Here visitors and the local go swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, or just hang out on the beachside. Neighboring Brevard County’s most popular beach cities are Cocoa Beach, Satellite Beach, Melbourne Beach, Indian Harbor Beach, and Indialantic. One of the many other advantages of living in this beautiful area is its close proximity to the area attractions and theme parks like Universal Studios, Epcot, Sea World, Islands of Adventure, Walt Disney World, Aquatica and Kennedy Space Center! Fine dining, golf, camping, fishing, water sports, outlet/mall & specialty shopping, MLB spring training, NBA team within distance and night life also a bonus! The community provides specialty coverage in all areas with little that cannot be treated.