Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest healthcare system in Texas. As we expand our department, we are seeking 1 outstanding board certified or board eligible adult psychiatrist to join the Mental Health Department at our facility located in Aggieland College Station, Texas; located about an hour outside of Houston.
Baylor Scott & White and the Mental Health Department offers:
- A vertically integrated multi-disciplinary healthcare team in which we can refer patients to every specialty
- An electronic medical record and documentation with excellent transcription software.
- A nurturing, growth-minded and collegial culture
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits and retirement package in an area with an affordable cost of living.
- Located in a mental health shortage area with eligibility for student loan reimbursement by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
• Location/Facility Baylor Scott and White Health at College Station
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
• Specialty/Department/Practice - Psychiatry Department
• Shift/Schedule- Days/Full-time
• Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
• Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
• 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
• 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
• CME reimbursement and paid time off
• Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
• Doctorate Degree in Medicine
• Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
• Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.