Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest healthcare system in Texas. As we expand our department, we are seeking 1 outstanding board certified general psychiatrist to join the Psychiatry Department at our facility located in “Aggieland” College Station, Texas.
Baylor Scott & White Health Psychiatry Department offers:
- A highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits and retirement package in an area with an affordable cost of living
- A vertically integrated multi-disciplinary healthcare team in which we can refer patients to every specialty
- Work closely with a group of therapists (master’s level and doctoral level).
- An electronic medical record and documentation with excellent transcription software
- A nurturing, growth-minded and collegial culture
- Paid licensure renewals & CME
- 1:7 call rotation in one week periods. Call taken from home by telephone; very low call volume.
- Eligible for up to $160k in student loan repayment through the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
All of our psychiatry services are currently offered in:
- Outpatient clinics in an integrated setting working closely with Primary care physicians.
- Outpatient only practice which includes a broad array of diagnoses and servicing a wide variety of patients in the community to include a college student population.
About the Community
College Station is a safe and progressive environment with urban amenities. Enjoy a professional, college community of nearly 200,000 persons located 100 miles Northwest of Houston and centrally located between Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio. Our community features include a low cost of living, little traffic, low crime rates, excellent schools and entertainment typically found in larger communities. We are home to Texas A&M University, one of the largest public universities in the nation. Texas A&M hosts many cultural events as well as South Eastern Conference (SEC) sporting events. We have excellent public and private schools as well as a local community college with over 10,000 students.
Baylor Health Care System, based in Dallas, and Scott & White Healthcare, based in Temple, Texas formed a new organization, Baylor Scott & White Health in 2013 that combines the strengths of their two nationally recognized health systems. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.
Apply online at https://jobs.bswhealth.com/ to Job Requisition: 19015351.
To learn more, please direct your inquiry to: Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, at 254-724-0535 or Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org