Prestigious Behavioral Health Facility in Desirable Nashville, TN!
Prestigious Nashville Behavioral Health Facility in Desirable Nashville, TN
Seeks Two BC or BE General &/or Geriatric Psychiatrists (2018 / 2019)
Parthenon Pavilion, the premier behavioral health facility located in desirable Nashville, TN, invites you to consider this exciting opportunity. If you are seeking a place where you are well compensated for your work and where there are no limits or caps on your income – we invite you to consider this position!
• Will join six Board Certified Psychiatrists in HCA Healthcare employed group
• Primary focus will be Inpatient services
• 7 on / 7 off schedule
• Some Consult/Liaison services required at Centennial Medical Center (shared responsibility with schedule flexibility)
• Light (phone) call during the week and weekend rounding every third or fourth weekend (We have developed a Psychiatry PRN Pool that reduces the frequency of weekend/holiday work - currently there are 8 PRN Psychiatrists on staff)
• Centennial Medical Center (CMC)/Parthenon will offer an Employment Agreement and comprehensive benefits package
• Compensation is based on a competitive base plus productivity bonus in year one and in following years, productivity only
• Our psychiatrists do very well in a stable hospital environment where there is successful and supportive team in place
Ideal Candidate Specifics
• Requires Board Certification in General (Adult) Psychiatry; experience in Geriatric Psychiatry and ECT experience is a plus
• Must be on track for Boards within five years of completing training
• Excellent communications skills
• Requires excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work collegially with other mental health professionals
• Parthenon is the oldest and largest private psychiatric facility in Middle Tennessee. This well-known and respected 132 bed hospital is fully licensed and JCAHO accredited. Originally opened in 1969 by a group of doctors committed to the care of the psychiatric needs of Middle Tennessee residents, the program moved into the current location in 1971 with 96 beds. The present capacity of 132 beds offers specialized treatment programs for distinct patient populations. – See http://www.parthenonpavilion.com/
• Parthenon Pavilion is the psychiatric hospital of HCA’s CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER, located in the heart of Nashville, TN – See http://tristarcentennial.com CMC is a 657 bed tertiary care center offering several campuses including Women’s and Children’s and The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center. Parthenon is adjacent to the CMC Tower which provides medical and surgical services including rapid response emergency care to the entire facility.
• Parthenon services include: Adult Treatment Program; Dual Treatment Program; Senior Treatment Program; and Memory Care Program. Services include inpatient services for adults and older adults.
• Full service electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) provided at Parthenon Pavilion
• There are currently 25 Psychiatrists on active medical staff including an Addictionologist; a part-time Anesthesiologist covers ECT
Again, if you want to be in control of your success and compensation – this may be the position for you! Please contact us for more details!
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the largest and most comprehensive private psychiatric facilities in Middle Tennessee. Around the clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical care access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. Opened in 2013, TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill and surrounding communities.
- The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
- More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
- Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
- Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
- Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
- Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
- For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com