Parkview Health, an 8 hospital non-profit health system in NE Indiana and Northwest Ohio, is currently seeking a board certified Neuro Intensivist to join our growing team!
Parkview Regional Medical Center is a certified Comprehensive Stroke Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Ideal candidates will have a desire to build, manage and grow our designated Neuro ICU and see patients and at our Parkview Regional Medical Center campus. Our team is supported by mid-level providers as well as hospitalists/intensivists. Opportunities are available for research through our state-of-the-art Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation and teaching opportunities are also available through the IU Medical School campus in Fort Wayne. Leadership opportunities are available.
Incentives include, among others:
- competitive salaries with annual incentive compensation bonus
paid relocation up to $10k
paid medical malpractice insurance
retirement contribution 403 (b) match and 457 (b) plans
Student loan assistance
Fort Wayne Highlights
Fort Wayne, IN was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015. The city continues to grow and offers a big city feel in a small town setting. To find out more information about the city of Fort Wayne, visit the following websites:
See the future vision of Fort Wayne at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8BiAyOclw&t=85s
Contact Susan Dillon at Susan.Dillon@parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
Fort Wayne is Indiana’s second largest city and within three hours of Chicago, Detroit and Indianapolis. It is supported by a large vibrant community, economic development, easy airport access, great shops and restaurants! Indiana is ranked as one of the nations top "physician friendly" states with
- low cost malpractice coverage
- low managed care
- simple licensing process
- affordable cost of living
Check out more about Parkview Health and Fort Wayne by visiting the following links:
- Parkview Health named one of the nation's top employers by Forbes
- Parkview community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
- Click here for additional Quality Awards Parkview Health has received
- Fort Wayne, Ind. was rated #1 place to raise a family in 2017, Top 20 Housing Market in 2017 and #6 Best Affordable Place to Live in 2015.
- Downtown Fort Wayne Virtual Tour
- Choose Fort Wayne
- Purdue University Fort Wayne
- University of St. Francis
- Compare cities
- Fort Wayne Visitor’s Bureau
- Living Fort Wayne
- Greater Fort Wayne Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership
- See the future vision of Fort Wayne here