CHI St. Gabriel's Health is seeking an BC/BE Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician to work in an outpatient clinic. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a great community, Little Falls, Minnesota.
- Board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted Minnesota medical license
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Possess a strong commitment to community-based care
- Standard Monday - Friday work schedule and light call requirements
We have a lot to offer including:
- An excellent benefit package
- Paid relocation
- Paid malpractice
- CME dollars and hours
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
We welcome your interest by email or phone call. Please send your CV to Francine Kyaw, Physician Recruiter at 720-636-9155 or emailFrancineKyaw@catholichealth.net or Lynn Kriechbaumer at 701-530-7132 or Lynnkriechbaumer@catholichealth.net
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees and 25,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.