Colorado Practice: Panoramic Mountain Views
Family Medicine Front Range | Greeley, Loveland, Fort Collins
Family Medicine Eastern Plains | Brush, Ft. Morgan, Sterling
Why is Northern Colorado So Spectacular? It's the land of mountain views and 300 days of sunshine a year, but NoCO has more to offer than it's incredible weather and scenery. When considering a practice in Northern Colorado, here are some reasons it just may top your list:
- Nature - the Rocky Mountains are visible all throughout NoCO and are unlike anything else in regards to size and beauty. NoCO cities are just a short drive to beautiful backpacking, mountain biking, and rock climbing on some of the country's top trails.
- People - we have the friendliest people who enjoy living full and healthy lifestyles. People here work hard, play hard, and love to get out and experience everything the area has to offer. Everywhere you look, people are friendly, considerate, and involved.
- Economy + Education - the entire state is booming, but especially NoCO. Fort Collins was recently ranked the 5th best city in the country for business and careers. We're also home to some of the state's top schools at all levels, including the esteemed University of Northern Colorado in Greeley.
- Restaurants + Breweries - known as the melting pot of different cultures, it's evident in the huge variety of restaurants, run by some of the state's top chefs, providing something to eat and drink for everyone. Much of the menu comes from locally grown meat and produce from the area's rich agricultural community. NoCO is also home to some of the country's top breweries, including the 3rd largest in the country, New Belgium. Enjoy a brewery tour and tasting or pick-up your favorite local bottle conveniently in each of the NoCO communities.
- Arts + Culture - NoCO has a rich past, but it also embraces the future. This is show in the wide variety of cultural opportunities, including many museums and historical attractions. We have a large artist community with galleries and displays throughout the cities. Musical talent and theater also runs deep, with the Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra as the oldest orchestra west of the Mississippi. There really is something for everyone in Northern Colorado.
Banner Health Total Compensation Includes:
+ Attractive salary with 3-year guarantee
+ Relocation assistance + welcome bonus
+ Paid malpractice with tail
+ Paid CME days off plus allowance
+ Excellent benefit package options
Northern Colorado is one of the nations' top places to live, ranked as such time and again several years in a row. Home to Greeley, Loveland, Fort Collins, Windsor, Johnstown, Timnath, and Eaton, ranging in size from small/suburban-sized towns (up to 10k pop.) to mid-cities (100k+ pop.).
NoCO is at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains with an easy commute to Ski Resorts, Denver, Denver International Airport, and Estes Park, and is surrounded by excellent walking/hiking and cycling trails. The area has a variety of cultures, excellent shopping, health food options galore, and a superb school system. View community-specific details and learn more here.