QuadMed is currently seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (NP) to work at the Kohl’s Express Care Wellness Center located at their Ottawa, IL facility. This position is 30 hours per week, with Mondays off.
QuadMed provides workplace solutions on a national level to employers of all sizes. Our Health and Wellness Centers provide medical, laboratory, pharmacy, fitness, and rehabilitation services along with coordinated care through relationships with local hospitals, providers, and specialists. Our health care model is structured to maximize the provider and patient encounter time and develop a long term professional relationship. Other important aspects of our healthcare model is focusing on preventative care, population health, wellness initiatives, and developing a PCMH for our patients.
This individual will be a highly motivated, quality-conscious healthcare professional with the ability to work in an environment where one-on-one time with patients and positive outcomes are the ultimate measurement of success. Under the supervision and prescriptive authority of the Physician, the NP will operate independently and is responsible for the delivery of health care and patient care management. The NP is responsible for the delivery of a broad range of medical services, including taking medical histories, conducting physical examinations, ordering diagnostic tests, administering treatments, monitoring patients, prescribing medications, consulting physicians, and counseling and educating patients.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation into the EMR for all patient care, i.e. patient interview/encounters, medical and social histories, evaluations and management, and treatment plans
- Primary care (adults)
- Chronic care (adults)
- Practice evidence base medicine
- Pre-employment physicals
- Drug screens
- Changes dressings, applies bandages, and other first aid procedures
- Uses CPR skills when necessary
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and organization information, and follows HIPAA regulations
- Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations
- Performs other position related duties as assigned
- Worker's Compensation
The successful candidate will have an active and unencumbered APRN license in state of practice. Certifications and licensure required below:
- CPR Certification
- NPI & DEA
- Current National Board Certification
- The ideal candidate will have at least three years primary care practice experience, the ability to work independently and experience working with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Our onsite clinics provide fast and easy access to convenient and affordable primary care and other services for your employees and their dependents right at your workplace. Staffed with a dedicated and coordinated team of medical professionals, onsite clinics provide a comprehensive spectrum of programs and services that span the care continuum so employers can provide appropriate and cost-effective health care for their entire population - those healthy individuals who need to stay that way, those at risk who need to improve their health and those who need to effectively manage their chronic conditions. We manage the entire process on the employer's behalf - from the feasibility, design and build stages, to the day to day management of the clinic. Our time-tested methodologies, proven processes and best-in-class technology helps us deliver exceptional care, utilize resources effectively, operate efficiently and deliver an outstanding return on investment.
In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.