Pediatric position in Northwest INDIANA - Near Chicago
La Porte Hospital is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatrician to join its hospital-employed team (group).
Practice / Position specifics:
- Practice consists of 4 physicians and 4 NPs
- 1:4 Call Rotation
- 80% outpatients. Physicians in group rotate rounding responsibilities. They do not have to attend deliveries or c-sections.
- One office - in La Porte, expanding to second office in Knox
- Very busy Peds practice - in community 15+ years
- Network physician-led governance council
A position with "La Porte Physician Network" offers work-life balance in a progressive, family-oriented community and the following:
- Competitive compensation package including an income guarantee with bonus incentive
- Recruitment Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Payment
- Education Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days
- 401K with 50% match
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package
La Porte Hospital Description
La Porte Hospital has been the heart of healthcare in La Porte for more than 40 years, with a mission of improving the health of their patients and communities. Nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks, La Porte Hospital is the anchor business of the historic downtown. At 227 licensed beds, the hospital provides exceptional acute care with strong programs in cardiology (Certified Primary Stroke Center), orthopedics, surgical services, emergency care, and maternal health. La Porte Health System also comprises Lakeshore Surgicare (outpatient surgery center), La Porte Physician Network (multi-specialty medical group of more than 75 physicians in about 40 locations), Wellness and Rehabilitation Services, Sports Medicine, Occupational Services, and Urgent Care, among others. The hospital will break ground on a new hospital in 2018, to open in 2020. Join us and be a part of our NEW hospital!