Yakima, Washington Ob/Gyn Hospitalist Position
OB Hospitalist Group is seeking a full-time OB Hospitalist to join the team at Virginia Mason Memorial Hospital in Yakima, WA.
- Flexible & predictable scheduling with an average of 22 + days off per month.
- Shifts are 24 hours. Typical full-time is 6-8 shifts per month.
- Dedicated OBED for triage
- Competitive compensation packages, generous benefits, and paid medical liability.
- A stimulating range of clinical variety of Ob & Gyn cases.
- A cordial & collaborative environment with a supportive med staff and sub-specialty support.
- Robust operational and medical support equipped with onsite and regional leadership.
- Hospital annual averages roughly 2,700 births
- Estimated monthly avg. hospitalists encounters: 35
- Estimated hospitalists deliveries / unassigned: 10
- Level III NICU
- Ob Hospitalist will provide GYN coverage
- Hospitalist will be available for and have access to first assist
- In-House Anesthesia
- Residency Program
About Ob Hospitalist Group
For over a decade, Ob Hospitalist Group (OBHG) has led the nation in elevating the quality and safety of women’s healthcare by providing 24/7 Board Certified physicians who deliver real-time triage and hospital-based obstetric coverage to ensure consistent, timely care for patients as well as affordable, non-competitive support for local OB/GYN physicians. OBHG is the original architect of the Obstetric Emergency Department (OBED) which ensures that every expectant mother presenting to the hospital receives consistent and unconditional medical care by an experienced physician.
Ob Hospitalist Group (OBHG) began in 2006 with a vision to elevate the standard of women’s healthcare by delivering specialized services that improve quality and positively impact women’s healthcare by ensuring every expectant mother has the security of consistently and unconditionally seeing a physician when presenting to the Labor and Delivery department or Emergency Room.
OBHG leads the industry in developing and managing in-house OB/GYN hospitalist programs staffed with highly-skilled, Board Certified physicians 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our team of dedicated professionals serves sacrificially to save lives, improve patient outcomes, relieve and support medical staff, and to promote evidence based best practices and clinical excellence. In partnership with hospitals, nursing staff, physicians and hospitalists we have developed a unique, comprehensive, financially viable OB/GYN hospitalist program that positively impacts the lives of women, their newborns, and the families we serve.