EmBassador Travel Team
Envision Physician Services is seeking EmBassador Travel Team Emergency Medicine Physicians for Menorah Medical Center located in Overland Park, KS.
Experience the prestige of representing Envision Physician Services as an Embassador Travel Team physician at both new and current client hospitals.
Your clinical and operational expertise, backed by your dynamic communication skills and ability to support positive change, is highly valued as a member of our team. Our Embassador Travel Team program provides exceptional career opportunities for Emergency Medicine physicians.
Our EmBassador Travel Team Physicians enjoy:
- Practice variety: work at different types of facilities ranging from academic medical centers to rural hospitals
- Concierge-level support: Dedicated liaisons
- Regional engagements with equitable scheduling
- Exceptional compensation package: Flexible compensation plan with commensurate benefit plan
- Paid travel and accommodations
- Travel Convenience Package
- Paid medical staff dues, licenses, certifications and applications
- Fast track to future leadership opportunities
Menorah Medical Center, a full-service, acute care hospital that offers some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. The hospital has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians covering a wide range of specialties. In addition to an exceptional staff, Menorah is a technological leader. The hospital was the first in Johnson County to be certified as both an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Care Center. Menorah was also the first to introduce the area's only CyberKnife® which destroys tumors without requiring surgery or anesthesia. It is also the only hospital in Johnson County to offer Mammosite®, an advanced technology for breast cancer.
Emergency Department Profile:
- 15,400 annual patient visits
- 12 ED beds
- 24-hours physician coverage daily; 12-hour shifts
- 10-hours APP coverage daily; 10-hour shifts
- Brand New EM Residency Program projected to start in 2018
A suburb of the greater Kansas City metropolitan area, Overland Park is the second largest city in Kansas. Overland Park was recently rated as one of the "Top 20 Best Places to Raise Your Kids in America" by BusinessWeek, and ranks 4th of the list of the "Midwest's Wealthiest Cities" according to American City Business Journals. Overland Park enjoys many of the conveniences of the Kansas City area while boasting some unique amenities as well. The visitor or resident of Overland Park can enjoy arboretum and botanical gardens, golf courses, and Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead. Overland Park also features many activities and events, including: NASCAR races, the Overland Park Farmers Market, the American Royal barbecue competition, watching the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, along with concerts, exhibits, performances, and many other events.