Nurse Practitioner - Cardiovascular Surgery
IU Health Arnett has an exciting career opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join its dynamic Cardiovascular Department in the beautiful city of Lafayette, IN (home to Big Ten member Purdue University).
- Full Time
- M-F; Days, generally 8a-5p
- No Call
- Experienced providers preferred (ICU/Critical Care experience preferred. Experience caring for CABG and valve patients a plus)
- 60% Outpatient / 40% Inpatient
- Patient population: Adults with CAD, valve, and cartoid issues
- Key Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and treating cardiovascular patients in collaboration with the cardiovascular surgeons, including ordering tests and completing pre-op evaluations
- Pre-op and discharge dictations
- Seeing patients in post-surgery follow-up
- Other responsibilities as assigned, including patient and staff education
- Competitive compensation package with benefits (PTO, 401K, Insurance, etc.)
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of approximately 290 providers representing 33 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 24 facilities, 18 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 6 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
|Address:||950 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|