Rogers, AR- Family Nurse Practitioner
For our Nurse Practitioners, balance makes it all better
If you are a Nurse Practitioner who is looking for better balance, look no further. At MedExpress, you won’t work third shifts or be on call. Instead, you’ll work a regular, flexible schedule and enjoy the support of a full administrative staff. A national leader in patient-centered health care with hundreds of locations across the country, we’re looking for genuine, caring and friendly professionals to provide outstanding patient care and promote high-quality urgent care services. If you face tasks and challenges with energy and passion and pursue activities with focus and drive, you’ll fit right in at MedExpress.
- Providing and managing direct patient care, including assessments, physical examinations, evaluations, diagnoses and treatment
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, including x-ray, electrocardiogram and laboratory tests
- Performing procedures, including I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection and wound care
- Prescribing pharmaceuticals, other medications and treatment regimens, as appropriate
- A Master’s degree (MSN) and certification by one of the Nurse Practitioner certifying bodies (ANCC or AANP) as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Certification in CPR, ACLS and PALS
- A minimum of three years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical experience in an emergency medicine, urgent care, retail care, primary care and/or ambulatory care setting preferred
- Exceptional leadership, mediation and multitasking skills
- Valid prescriptive authority (per state practice requirements) and the ability to prescribe dosages and instruct patients in correct usage.
MedExpress offers you the perfect way to focus on what you do best – delivering great care to patients. You’ll find great satisfaction in providing high-quality, professional treatment in our warm, welcoming centers, with the goal of not just meeting patient expectations, but exceeding them.
*In Delaware, MedExpress is referred to as MedExpress Walk-in Care
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|